Happy Halloween! For many, it’s just not Halloween until there’s candy corn involved, right? I created this fun Candy Corn Box as part of a SUPER fun Choose Your Own Adventure Challenge Close To My Heart was doing on their *NEW* blog (found HERE.) And guess what? I won! Yay! You can see all the other winners HERE.
I used the following supplies to create it:
- Honey Cardstock (X5668)
- Goldrush Cardstock (1243)
- Colonial White Cardstock (1388)
- Dot Embossing Folder (Z1924)
- Chevron Embossing Folder (Z1925)
- Autumn Assortment Baker’s Twine (retired)
- Bone Folder (Z1204)
- Hole punch
And if you are interested in making one yourself (or something similar) I have a step-by-step tutorial HERE. This particular box was created using a 9″ x 4-1/2″ sheet of cardstock. Enjoy!