Have you seen Close To My Heart’s June Stamp of the Month—Hello Foxy? It is so cute!
Here’s a card I made using this stamp set. I really like how it turned out. I combined the stamp set with the *NEW* and wildly popular No Worries Paper Collection.
And truthfully, it’s not hard to see why this paper packet is so popular–it has amazing papers that create awesome projects!
I love the unique look of this card. Granted, you have have to be selective on where you write on the inside of the card to ensure it doesn’t show through, but the creative layout of this card is worth it, I think. Wouldn’t you agree?
Here’s a list of supplies I used to create this card:
- Hello Foxy June Stamp of the Month (S1706)
- Memento Black Ink (Z899)
- No Worries Paper Packet (X7220B)
- Kraft Cardstock (Z1375)
- White Daisy Cardstock (1385)
- Sapphire Cardstock (X5775)
- White Burlap Ribbon (Z3323)
- Blue Burlap Ribbon (Z3325)
- No Worries Sequins (Z3322)
- Watercolor Pencils (3505)
Remember, if you spend $50 (pre-shipping and tax), you can get CTMH’s Stamp of the Month for only $5! To purchase CTMH products, please visit MY ONLINE CTMH STORE.