Since it is the final few days to order Close To My Heart’s From the Heart Slider Card Kit, I thought I’d share another sample card I created with this kit.
This time I used the newly released Stronger Together Stamp Set that helps support disaster relief; all proceeds from this stamp set go directly to the Red Cross.
To tie the sentiments into the beautiful gold foil slider card bases, I decided to wet emboss both the outside sentiment and inside sentiment in gold, too.
I added in a splash of our Color of the Year–Bashful–but otherwise kept it all to the gold foil and white color palette.
I even used our Gold Shimmer Brush to add sparkle to the White Daisy Pennant Banner behind the heart. So super quick and easy!
Here is a listing of the supplies I used to create this card:
- Stronger Together Stamp Set (C1716)
- Versamark Ink Pad (Z891)
- From the Heart Card Bases & Envelopes (CC1227)
- Gold Foil Paper (Z3365)
- White Daisy Cardstock (1385)
- Bashful Cardstock (X5941)
- Silver & Gold Paper Pack (X7226)
- Gold Shimmer Brush (Z3316)
- White & Gold Ribbon (Z3189)
- Piercing & Embossing Tool Kit (Z2046)
- Glue Dots (1772)
- Thin 3-D Foam Dots (Z3341)
- 3-D Foam Dots (Z3342)
- Gold Embossing Powder (Z2066)
- Craft Heater (Z555)
To purchase these and other CTMH products, please visit my ONLINE CTMH STORE.