Today’s card is a fun one. It has just the right amount of technique to it as well as simplicity in it’s design. This particular card is one I received from Jamie B. in our holiday card swap.
I love that she embossed the spider webs. It gives it so much more dimension while still being subtle since it is tone on tone.
Here is a list of supplies she used to create this card:
- Cats & Bats Scrapbooking Stamp Set + Thin Cuts dies (Z4045)
- Cats & Bats Paper Packet (X7224B)
- Cats & Bats Coordinating Cardstock (X7224D)
- Pansy Cardstock (X5966)
- White Daisy Cardstock (1385)
- Versamark Ink Pad (Z891)
- Memento Black Ink Pad (Z899)
- White Embossing Powder (Z2068)
- Craft Heater (Z555)
- Cats & Bats Dots (Z4028)
- 3-D Foam Tape (Z1151)
Be sure to check back tomorrow as I’ll be sharing another great project I created using this same Cats & Bats Scrapbooking Stamp Set + Thin Cuts dies.