Today’s card is one I am so excited to share with you because it’s so awesome! This card was made by my sister-in-law, Barb Baldwin. She has amazing talent for creating interactive cards. It helps that she is a pro at designing and creating on her Cricut machine!
Not only is this card a Z Fold Card (which I love and have made a few myself) but it also is a box card with all the elements she created when you open the card! Such great attention to detail, right? I love it!
She did a phenomenal job at incorporating almost every single image in the Super Girl Stamp Set.
I think there was only 1 image from the stamp set that she didn’t use on the card–that’s pretty impressive if you ask me!
Here is a listing of the supplies used:
- Super Girl Stamp Set (B1582)
- Crystal Blue Cardstock (X5977)
- White Daisy Cardstock (1385)
- Linen Cardstock (X5946)
- Lemon Cardstock (X5971)
- Stargazer Paper Pack (X7229B)–only available a couple more days!
- Watercolor Pencils (retired)
- Clear Shimmer Brush (Z3293)
- Cricut You Are Here Collection (Z3389)
- Cricut Artistry Collection (Z3167)
To shop for Close To My Heart products, please visit my ONLINE CTMH STORE.