As promised, here is another great Graduation Card idea. I’ve always loved this Teacher Appreciation Stamp Set–this owl is just too cute! Unfortunately, this particular set has been discontinued. But that doesn’t mean you can’t use this card design to create another stunning card yourself!
I thought our Alphabet Fundamental Paper was a perfect companion for a graduation card so that was where I started with my card. I also wanted to help draw the eye to the center focal point–the owl–so I stamped some small stars in the lower right corner as well as the upper left corner. Doing a tone-on-tone stamping design helps add some detail without being overwhelming. It also helps to pop up the focal point like I did with some 3-D Foam Dots.
Here are the supplies I used to create this card:
- Teacher Appreciation (D1612) (retired)
- Goldrush Stamp Pad (Z2823)
- Black Memento Ink Pad (Z899)
- Marigold ShinHan Marker (Z2457)
- Peacock Green ShinHan Marker (Z2461)
- Clay ShinHan Marker (Z2451)
- Bronze ShinHan Marker (Z2447)
- Barely Beige ShinHan Marker (Z2445)
- Enchantment Fundamental Paper Pack (Z3352)
- Black Cardstock (1386)
- White Daisy Cardstock (1385)
- Goldrush Cardstock (X5962)