One of Close To My Heart’s specials this month (Create the Rainbow) allows you to save 25% on cardstock packs, ribbons and accessories in an assortment of colors. Plus, you have the opportunity to grab an exclusive stamp set–Be a Rainbow–that is only available this month!
I absolutely LOVE how this card came out. I wanted to keep it very neutral except for the rainbow and clouds so I kept the color scheme to black and white. I also decided to add in some shine by using a piece of acetate (transparency) in my focal point cluster.
Here is a list of supplies I used to create the card:
- Be a Rainbow Stamp Set (D1813)
- Memento Black Ink Pad (Z899)
- Pansy Stamp Pad (Z2804)
- Peacock Stamp Pad (Z2849)
- Willow Stamp Pad (Z2807)
- Lemon Stamp Pad (Z2808)
- Goldrush Stamp Pad (Z2823)
- Cranberry Stamp Pad (Z2816)
- Glacier Stamp Pad (Z2841)
- Simple Chevron Embossing Folder (Z3247)–on clearance for only $2.75!!!
- Glue Dots (1772)
- Thin 3-D Dots (Z3341)
- 3-D Foam Tape (Z1151)
- Black & Gold Ribbon (Z3197)
- Non-stick Micro-tip Scissors (Z1836)
To find these and other Close To My Heart products, visit my ONLINE CTMH STORE.