It’s officially summer–time for vacation! This card, that I received from Carol Thompson, completely embodies the tropical feel of the perfect vacation! The beautiful watercolor painting of the flowers makes for a stunning card. As does all the fussy cutting of the flowers and leaves. It adds depth and dimension to the card. It’s so beautiful!
Here is a listing of the supplies she used to create the card:
- Aloha Spirit Stamp Set (D1780)
- Memento Black Ink Pad (Z899)
- Watercolor Paints (Z3132)
- Paintbrush Set (Z3188)
- Clear Sparkles (Z3274)
- Bitty Sparkles (Z1263)
- Micro-tip Scissors (Z534)
- Thin 3-D Foam Tape (Z2060)
To purchase these or any other Close To My Heart products, visit my ONLINE CTMH STORE.