Today’s project is one that we created at my Technique Time Class last month with the September Stamp of the Month–Just Treats. I love this stamp set. And even though you can no longer order it, I figured I’d still share this project as it’s a fun one (and many of you probably own the set!) This project is one I’ve made for years–in different sizes and different styles–always with great results!
I have a step-by-step tutorial on how to create these fun Triangle Boxes. You’ll see that the secret to making these is that you can make them in any size you need so long as the width is half of the length. My project base here is a 4-1/2″ x 9″ piece. In my tutorial, I use 5″ x 10″ as my base. And at the end of the tutorial, I show a project made with a base measuring 3″ x 6″. They all turn out cute!
Here are the supplies used to create it:
- Just Treats September Stamp of the Month (S1809) (no longer available)
- Intense Black Stamp Pad (Z4189)
- Nectarine Cardstock (X5996)
- Black Cardstock (X6028)
- White Daisy Cardstock (X6027)
- Hello Pumpkin Paper Pack (X7236B)
- Fancy Tags Thin Cuts (Z4305)
- 3-D Foam Dots (Z3342)
- Bone Folder (Z1204)
- White & Gold Skinny Ribbon (Z4194)
- Uptown Ribbon Pack (Z3289)–Clearance Section (while supplies last!)
- Peony Purple ShinHan Marker (Z2462)
- Marigold ShinHan Marker (Z2457)
- Sizzix or similar machine
To purchase any of these items or any other Close To My Heart product, visit my ONLINE CTMH STORE.