I bet you make your fair share of birthday cards, right? Birthday cards are a lot of fun to make. Plus, they bring a lot of happiness to the recipient. Close To My Heart has a *NEW* birthday set that is a definite “must-have.”
The Fabulous Birthday Stamp Set has a great mix of sentiments along with perfect images including sprinkles and candles! It was so fun using this stamp set to create this interactive card.
I was able to use multiple sentiments as well as multiple images from the stamp set that all created a balanced card. The card contains a flap in the middle of it where I cut a window using our Thin Cuts dies. I highlighted these windows with Sugarplum Glitter Paper. When you close the flap, the stamped image becomes the focus as I created the stamped focal point the same size as the glitter circle opening. Fun, right?
Here is a listing of the materials I used for the card:
- Fabulous Birthday Stamp Set (C1747)
- Charcoal Stamp Pad (Z2831)
- Sugarplum Stamp Pad (Z6500)
- Glacier Stamp Pad (Z2841)
- Peacock Stamp Pad (Z2849)
- Peach Stamp Pad (Z6502)
- Saffron Stamp Pad (Z2851)
- Boutique Paper Pack (X7235B)
- Boutique Coordinating Cardstock (X7235D)
- Silver Foil Paper (Z3366)
- Sugarplum Glitter Paper (Z4188)
- Sugarplum Shimmer Brush (Z4210)
- White Ribbon (Z4196)
- Basic Circles Thin Cuts (Z3318)
- Stitched Circles Thin Cuts (Z4181)
To purchase any of these or any other Close To My Heart products, visit my ONLINE CTMH STORE.