Yesterday I shared a whimsical card for the holidays which featured our Oh What Fun Paper Collection. Today I have a more traditional card I received from Nicole Green. Her card features our ‘Tis the Season Paper Collection.
Our *NEW* Gold Sequin Ribbon is so BEAUTIFUL. Did you know you can use it as a ribbon (like in this card) or you can remove the sequins and use them as accents or for Shaker Cards? I love the versatility of it! Here’s a tip when using it as ribbon–cut it a little longer than needed so you can wrap the 2 ends around and secure them to prevent any stray sequins from falling off after you’ve adhered it.
Here is a list of the supplies used to create this card:
- ‘Tis the Season Paper Pack (X7239B)
- ‘Tis the Season Coordinating Cardstock (X7239D)
- Gold Foil Paper (Z3365)
- Gold Pearls (Z3371)–SOLD OUT
- Red Gems (Z3090)–SOLD OUT
- Gold Sequin Ribbon (Z4198)
- Red Shimmer Brush (Z4223)
- 3-D Foam Tape (Z1151)
- Micro-tip Scissors (Z534)
Need some supplies to make your own holiday cards? Visit my ONLINE CTMH STORE.