Today, February 20th, is Love Your Pet Day. I recently received this card from Linda Black and think that it would make the perfect card for this day. It has such a great assortment of pets on it!!
The *NEW* Paper Pet Pals stamp set is super adorable. And the fact that she was able to use the hamster and snip off it’s tail and add some color to make it look like a guinea pig is genius! Add in the fact you can get coordinating dies makes this set perfect for pet owners.
It’s so cute, right? The use of Vellum with the fish bowl is another fabulous touch.
If you’d like to re-create this card yourself, here are the supplies she used to make it:
- I Heart Us Paper Pack (X7242B)
- Goldrush Cardstock (X6005)
- Toffee Cardstock (X6025)
- White Daisy Cardstock (X6027)
- Vellum (Z3367)
- Swiss Dot Embossing Folder (Z4232)
- I Heart Us Sequins (Z4270)–these are SUPER pretty in person!
- Thin 3-D Foam Tape (Z2060)
- Cerulean Blue Light ShinHan Marker (Z2449)
- Marigold ShinHan Marker (Z2457)
- Black ShinHan Marker (Z2446)
- Mahogany ShinHan Marker (Z2456)
Now that you know today is special–be sure to love and pamper your pet all day long! And if you need to get any supplies to create your perfect pet card, visit my ONLINE CTMH STORE.