Today is International Ask a Question Day. And as luck would have it, it’s also Albert Einstein’s birthday (and Pi Day, too!) Einstein once said, “The important thing is not to stop questioning.” So in celebration of today I’m encouraging you to ask any craft-related question you have! Leave your question in the comments below and I’ll answer them.
Do you have a question about one of Close To My Heart’s products? Or maybe a technique-related question? Ask it and I’ll answer it for you!
To get us started, I’ll answer what supplies I used to make today’s card.
- Erin’s Hand Alphabet Stamp Set (E1039)
- Eggplant Stamp Pad (Z2847)
- White Daisy Cardstock (X6027)
- Eggplant Cardstock (X6000)
- Sugarplum Cardstock (X5989)
- So Much Happy Paper Collection (X7241B)
- Stitched Square Frames Thin Cuts Dies (Z4259) (back in stock in April)
- Decorative Borders Thin Cuts Dies (Z4241)
- I Heart Us Sequins (Z4270)
- Love of Color Guide (9045) (Mint Color)
- Make It From Your Heart Vol. 4 (9044) (Pattern 10)
- White Twine (Z3216)–on clearance; while supplies last!
- 3-D Foam Tape (Z1151)
Don’t forget to leave your questions in the Comments below.