I received this fabulous card from DeAnn Buser and just had to share it! Not only does the outside do a great job of utilizing many of the images from the *NEW* Happy Trails Stamp Set, but the inside does an equally great job and is super adorable, too!
As you can probably tell, this stamp set has coordinating dies (always fun!)
I love all the little touches that DeAnn used on the card. Using the Scallop Decorative Borders Thin Cuts Dies to create the clouds for the inside of the card is such a great idea!
Plus, adding the Gold Shimmer Brush to the fire flame is a subtle but nice touch. So is having both 1st generation and 2nd generation stamping (i.e. stamping again without re-inking the grass image) of the grass. It gives it a little more depth with the 2 tones.
If you’d like to re-create her darling card (and who wouldn’t?!?) here is a list of the supplies used on it:
- Saffron Stamp Pad (Z2851)
- Bluebird Stamp Pad (Z6508)
- Charcoal Stamp Pad (Z2831)
- Goldrush Stamp Pad (Z2823)
- New England Ivy Stamp Pad (Z2835)
- Fern Stamp Pad (Z2850)
- Toffee Stamp Pad (Z2828)
- Sapphire Stamp Pad (Z2848)
- Silver Glitter Gems (Z4191)
- Gold Shimmer Brush (Z3316)
- Decorative Borders Thin Cuts Dies (Z4241)
- 3-D Foam Tape (Z1151)
If you would like to purchase some of these items or any other Close To My Heart products, visit my ONLINE CTMH STORE.