I received this beautiful thank you card from fellow Close To My Heart Consultant, Rose Mary Steel. I couldn’t wait to share it because not only is it so pretty and easy to put together, but it has a fun fold idea that really takes the card up a notch.
If you look closely at the front of the card you can see the fabulously versatile 2-toned cardstock where she has folded back the top corner to frame the teacup.
The main base of the card is Sugarplum Cardstock (our Color of the Year) and then you have light Sugarplum from the folded back edge followed by the embossed Eggplant Cardstock. She used our *NEW* Flower Garden Embossing Folder (so pretty!) to add beautiful texture and dimension before layering the teacup image. This picture of the inside helps show how she achieved the look simply by folding down the corner and then adhering another square piece to it. So simple and so pretty, right?
Here are the supplies she used to create the card:
- True Love Paper Collection (X7244B)
- Sugarplum Cardstock (X5989)
- Eggplant Cardstock (X6000)
- White Daisy Cardstock (X6027)
- White & Gold Ribbon (Z3189)
- Lace Border Thin Cut die (Z4060)–on backorder right now
- Mint Shimmer Brush (Z4225)
- Sugarplum Shimmer Brush (Z4210)
- Flower Garden Embossing Folder (Z4056)
To purchase these or any other Close To My Heart products, visit my ONLINE CTMH STORE.