Making a stunning handmade card doesn’t have to involve a lot of tricky techniques or fancy folds. Sometimes the simple act of adding layers can make for a real showstopper. That’s exactly what this thank you card I received from Judy Faye Garner is–a stunning beauty!
There are 11 layers to this card–ELEVEN! Wow, right?! But it really does make it so beautiful. I think the color selection as well as the addition of some embossing and of course, the sparkle from the Shimmer Brush she added to the focal point.
The *NEW* Lovely Florals Stamp Set is so delicate and beautiful. And the *NEW* Striped Ribbon Bows make it so simple to embellish a project (no need to be an expert bow maker because they are all made up for you! Plus, they are adhesive-backed! Win-win!)
Here’s a list of the supplies she used on this card:
- Lovely Florals Stamp Set (C1815)
- Charcoal Stamp Pad (Z2831)
- Mix-in Paper Pack (X9009)
- Charcoal Cardstock (X5953)
- Peach Cardstock (X6044)
- Ballerina Cardstock (X6036)
- Black & White Dots (Z3314)
- Striped Ribbon Bows (Z3550)
- Flower Garden Embossing Folder (Z4056)
- Stitched Circles Embossing Folder (Z3519) I absolutely LOVE this folder! There are only a few left in stock. Get it before it’s gone!
Next time you find your card needs a little something, try adding some extra layers! I have no doubt the results will be amazing. If you need to purchase supplies for your next project, visit my ONLINE CTMH STORE.