The Close To My Heart December Stamp of the Month, Reindeer Crossing, is a beautiful set perfect for both card making and scrapbooking.
Not only is it a perfect set for the holidays and creating Christmas cards, but it’s also a lovely set for winter scrapbook layouts, too.
I decided to create this wonderful card that is perfect for tucking a gift card inside. We made this card at my Technique Time class this month. It was fun to play with our *NEW* Embossing Ink Pens and Silver Tinsel Embossing Powder to add some life-like appearance to the sled runners.
We also used the gorgeous Snowflake Embossing Folder a couple different ways on the card. I love this folder–it’s so beautiful and there are only a couple left! If you love it too, you better snatch it up before it’s too late!
Here are the supplies I used to create the card:
- Kraft Paper (Z1375)
- Sapphire Cardstock (X5957)
- White Daisy Cardstock (1385)
- Glacier Cardstock (X5978)
- Holly Jolly Paper Pack (X7250B)
- Embossing Ink Pens (Z3548)
- Snowflake Embossing Folder (Z3518)
- Silver Tinsel Embossing Powder (Z4248)
- Heat Tool (Z4252)
- Silver Glitter Gems (Z4191)
- Earth Brown Tri-Blend Marker (Z2478)
- Lavender Tri-Blend Marker (Z2493)
- Ice Blue Tri-Blend Marker (Z2490)
- True Blue Tri-Blend Marker (Z2491)
- Ice Grey Tri-Blend Marker (Z2474)
- 3-D Foam Tape (Z1151)
Remember the Reindeer Crossing Stamp Set is only available during the month of December. Plus, if you order $50+, you can get it for only $5 (it retails for $18.95–pretty awesome deal, right?!) You can find it, as well as all the other products offered by Close To My Heart, on my CTMH ONLINE STORE.