Today I have an amazing card to share with you! It’s a card I received from Linda Black. She put so many wonderful details into this card that I just couldn’t wait to share it.
First, I love how striking the combination of Texture Paste and our Clear Shimmer Brush makes the branches. It truly gives the illusion of snow covering the branches and the birdhouse. The dimension and shine is perfect!
The soft coloring/blending of her Tri-Blend Markers on the bird is so pretty and realistic.
I absolutely adore this card. If you’d like to create it for yourself, here is a listing of the products she used on this card:
- Spruced Up Cardmaking Stamp Set (C1816) OR Spruced Up Cardmaking Stamp Set with Thin Cuts Dies (Z3633)
- Spruced Up Paper Pack (X7253B)
- Carolina Cardstock (X6039)
- French Vanilla Cardstock (X6046)
- Sangria Cardstock (X6034)
- Opaque Matte Texture Paste (Z4245)
- Palette Knives (Z4247)
- Clear Shimmer Brush (Z3293)
- 3-D Foam Tape (Z1151)
- Coral Tri-Blend Marker (Z2481)
- Brown Grey Tri-Blend Marker (Z2475)
You can find these items as well as all the other products offered from Close To My Heart on my ONLINE CTMH STORE.