Don’t miss out! If you aren’t signed up for our mailing list, you won’t be able to get these 12 exclusive holiday project tutorials.
To join the fun, click the yellow “Sign up for the newsletter” button on the right-hand upper corner and you’ll be all set.
It’s almost time! It’s just 24 hours until Week 1 of the 12 Weeks of Christmas begins! If you aren’t already on our Mailing List, join now by clicking the yellow box “Sign up for the newsletter.”
CTMH Cricut Artbooking Collection
Attention all Cricut lovers! It was just announced that Cricut will no longer be making physical Cricut cartridges. What does this mean for you? Well, if you’ve been eyeing one of Close To My Heart’s exclusive Cricut Collections but haven’t yet pulled the trigger and purchased it, NOW is the time to act!
CTMH Cricut Artistry Collection
As a result of this decision by Cricut, CTMH’s Cricut Collections offered as a physical cartridge, will be available while supplies last!
CTMH Cricut Flower Market Collection
If you’ve seen these exclusive Cricut Collections, you know they are worth the cost! Not only do you get 700 images (wow!), you get a full package of cardstock as well as 3 coordinating stamp sets. Pretty impressive.
CTMH Cricut You Are Here Collection
Even our *NEW* Cricut You Are Here Collection is in limited supply for the physical cartridge option.
To purchase the exclusive CTMH Cricut Collections in the physical cartridge format before they’re gone, please visit my ONLINE CTMH STORE.
Happy National Coffee Day! In honor of the day, I made up this fun card to celebrate.
I love the combination of Glacier and Peacock together. It went together pretty easy as I was able to cut out the darling coffee cup using CTMH’s Cricut Artistry Collection along with the *NEW* Block Alphabet Thin Cuts dies.
I cut each letter out twice, adhered them together with Bonding Memories Glue and then embossed them with CTMH’s *NEW* Rose Embossing Folder to give them more texture.
To purchase CTMH products, please visit my ONLINE CTMH STORE.
Since it is the final few days to order Close To My Heart’s From the Heart Slider Card Kit, I thought I’d share another sample card I created with this kit.
This time I used the newly released Stronger Together Stamp Set that helps support disaster relief; all proceeds from this stamp set go directly to the Red Cross.
To tie the sentiments into the beautiful gold foil slider card bases, I decided to wet emboss both the outside sentiment and inside sentiment in gold, too.
I added in a splash of our Color of the Year–Bashful–but otherwise kept it all to the gold foil and white color palette.
I even used our Gold Shimmer Brush to add sparkle to the White Daisy Pennant Banner behind the heart. So super quick and easy!
Here is a listing of the supplies I used to create this card:
- Stronger Together Stamp Set (C1716)
- Versamark Ink Pad (Z891)
- From the Heart Card Bases & Envelopes (CC1227)
- Gold Foil Paper (Z3365)
- White Daisy Cardstock (1385)
- Bashful Cardstock (X5941)
- Silver & Gold Paper Pack (X7226)
- Gold Shimmer Brush (Z3316)
- White & Gold Ribbon (Z3189)
- Piercing & Embossing Tool Kit (Z2046)
- Glue Dots (1772)
- Thin 3-D Foam Dots (Z3341)
- 3-D Foam Dots (Z3342)
- Gold Embossing Powder (Z2066)
- Craft Heater (Z555)
To purchase these and other CTMH products, please visit my ONLINE CTMH STORE.
It’s just 1 week until my first holiday project tutorial gets emailed out. That’s right, my Annual 12 Weeks of Christmas is almost here!! But the only people who receive these amazing holiday project tutorials (cards, gifts and wrapping ideas) are those who are on my Mailing List.
If you aren’t already on my Mailing List, simply click the yellow button in the upper right-hand corner “Sign up for the newsletter!” and then you’ll be all set.
Be on the lookout for project #1 next Wednesday in your inbox!
Can you believe that Christmas is exactly 3 months from today?
If you plan on making handmade holiday cards this year, how would you like to get them done early so you can enjoy the holiday season to it’s fullest?
Here are 3 tips for getting your holiday cards done early this year…
- First set a date that you want to mail all your cards by. This gives you a target or goal to work toward. The USPS says you want to mail by December 19th to ensure delivery by December 24th (with first class domestic mail.) This is pretty late and won’t give you time to enjoy the season. How about a few weeks before that? Maybe December 6th?
- If you are local, attend my monthly Card Buffet Classes. Whether you want just a few handmade holiday cards or a lot, you can get them made at my regular Card Buffets for only $2 each! And my last one for 2017 is being held on Wednesday, December 6th (the reason to set that as your deadline in Tip #1! 🙂 )
- Get on my Mailing List. Starting on Wednesday, October 4th, I’ll be starting my Annual 12 Weeks of Christmas. The 1st 5 weeks are dedicated to holiday card project tutorials. This is a great way to get inspired plus you get the step-by-step instructions to complete them! It’s a win-win for sure! And super easy. Simply click on the yellow “Sign up for the newsletter” button and you’re all set.
Happy 1st day of Fall! I’ve been wanting to share this adorable wreath I made, but figured it would be perfect to share now that the fall season is officially here.
I’m in love with the rich, warm hues of the *NEW* Falling for You Paper Collection.
If you are joining us at the Holiday Extravaganza next month, you’ll get to make your very own wreath! Haven’t signed up yet?! You still can. You can attend in person or get a kit mailed to you with all the supplies you need–complete with step-by-step instructions and pictures.
Sign up for the Holiday Extravaganza!