Today is a great day to send a hello friend card! Really any day is, right? And with beautiful papers like these Hope & Kindness ones, you can’t go wrong. Plus, I love the fonts of the sentiment. It comes from the exclusive stamp set in the Craft with Heart Cardmaking Kit.
Since today is a Make It/Mail It Monday, I also created a Card Sketch of today’s card to inspire you to create your own version.
Here is a complete list of the supplies I used to create today’s card.
- Harbour (Z6533)
- Hope & Kindness Paper Pack (CC5222)
- Hope & Kindness Coordinating Cardstock (CC5223)
- White Daisy Cardstock (1385)
- White Cards & Envelopes Value Pack (X254)
- Golden Rod Stickles (Z3560)
- Bitty Sparkles (Z1263)
- Thin 3-D Foam Dots (Z3341)
- Postage Frames Thin Cuts (Z4437) on backorder
I encourage you to take some time this week to create a card using today’s Card Sketch. Anyone would love to receive a handmade card from you. And it’s always especially nice to send a hello friend card!