Today I have a card pattern to share with you to help get you inspired and ready to make a card. This particular card pattern is from the now retired Close To My Heart Originals Card Pattern Book.
You can download and/or save the pattern with this PDF version originals-cubes-and-colors 03_23_20
Like the sample I created? Here are the supplies I used to create my card:
- Intense Black Stamp Pad (Z4189)
- Lavender Tri-Blend Marker (Z2493)
- Tan Tri-Blend Marker (Z2477)
- Earth Brown Tri-Blend Marker (Z2478)
- Light Green Tri-Blend Marker (Z2485)
- Mix-in Paper Pack (X9013)
- Autumn Terracotta Cardstock (retired)
- Sapphire Cardstock (X5957)
- White Daisy Cardstock (1385)
I hope you enjoy creating a handmade card using this pattern. Remember to send it to someone you care about after it’s finished. Now more than ever, it’s important to reach out to each other. And what better way to do so than by sending a little happy mail!? 🙂
Make a personal connection today while still practicing social distancing–send a handmade card! If you need some supplies (the adorable You Make Me Happy Stamp Set I used today is a GREAT one. Not only is it super cute, but $7 of the purchase price is donated to Operation Smile–how awesome, right?!), visit my ONLINE CTMH STORE to see all that we have to offer.