For this week’s Make It Monday (30th edition), I’m sharing this lovely I Love Music Card I received from Janice Hodgkin. I love the simplicity of her design and how this would be perfect to use up those scraps we all have laying around. So I decided to make up this card sketch to inspire you to create a similar card.
I’m not sure I would have thought to use the *NEW* Musical Harmony Stamp Set for a Shaker Card but it works perfectly with the *NEW* Heart Shaker Window Thin Cuts. I love that she even used some custom heart confetti she created with these Thin Cuts.
Here is a list of the supplies used to create the card:
- Musical Harmony (C1865)
- Sapphire Stamp Pad (Z2848)
- Cascading Dots Embossing Folder (Z3695) LOVE this embossing folder!!
- Flamingo Shimmer Trim (Z3801)
- Heart Shaker Window Thin Cuts (Z3870)
- Heart Shaker Window Foam & Acetate (Z4312)
- Blue Belle Loose Sequins (Z3676)
- 3-D Foam Tape (Z1151)
I hope you enjoy this card design as much as I do. I know I’m now inspired to create a similar I Love Music Card using today’s sketch!