I have the perfect solution for when you are late sending a card–a Sloth belated card! Whether it’s a belated birthday wish or a belated thank you note, the Take It Easy Stamp Set will help you create the perfect card.
I broke up the sentiment by continuing it on the inside of the card.
I added in Toffee and Avocado Cardstock to tie in with my coloring of the sloth. Here is a complete list of the products I used…
- Take It Easy Stamp Set (D2069)
- Intense Black Stamp Pad (Z4189)
- Muted Brown TriBlend Marker (Z2512)
- Citrus Green TriBlend Marker (Z2484)
- Earth Brown TriBlend Marker (Z2478) (on backorder)
- Fresh Paint Paper Pack (X7280B)
- May-Jun Mix-in Paper Collection (X9040)
- Capri Cardstock (X6057)
- Avocado Cardstock (X6053)
- Toffee Cardstock (X5950)
- White Daisy Cardstock (1385)
If you’re looking for a fun way to create belated cards, look no further than this darling stamp set. Using this stamp set, you’ll be able to make fun every day cards as well as a sloth belated card like mine.