Last week I created this Smitten Fun Fold Band Card. I used a birthday card I received from a friend as my inspiration. I loved the simplicity of her design. And the fact that it also had a nice interactive, fun fold element to it was a bonus. When we discussed how she created it, we both agreed that the design would be great for a Valentine’s Day Card.
Our new Smitten Collection was perfect for creating this card. I grabbed my Smitten papers along with some heart dies and surprisingly enough, had this card created in no time at all. Here is a complete list of the supplies I used to create my card:
- Congrats Mini Greetings (M1309)
- Black (Z2805)
- Smitten Paper Collection (CC12218)
- Smitten Coordinating Cardstock (CC12219)
- Black & White Dots (Z3314)
- .03 Black Journaling Pen (Z3516)
- Black Acrylic Arrows (Z6020)
- Heart Shaker Window Thin Cuts (Z3870)
- Stitched Hearts Thin Cuts (retired)
- 3-D Foam Dots (Z3342)
Now is the perfect time to get started on your Valentine’s projects (if you haven’t already!) With the Smitten Collection from Close To My Heart, you can create a wide assortment of projects. From 3-D treat containers to simple Valentines (or even a Smitten Fun Fold Band Card like mine!) creating Valentines projects are a snap.