Today I wanted to share how you can think outside the box with our Halloween Collection and create a Boo Crew Besties Card. Perhaps you’re not a fan of Halloween. Or maybe you don’t make cards for Halloween. That’s okay! The *NEW* Boo Crew Collection has so much more to offer than just Halloween projects. Really.
Our patterned papers are two-sided so you get two times the options. And as you can see there are Halloween specific designs but also some general use designs, too. Plus, the colors are so fabulous and cheerful. Perfect for making a friendship card! And that’s just what I did. I combined this Boo Crew Paper with the Besties Olivia Stamp Set to create my card.
The Besties Collection is so fun. Each girl is so adorable and unique. And it’s nice to be able to choose between just getting the stamp set or getting the set with the coordinating dies (those highlighted in blue are the dies.)
Here are the supplies I used to create today’s card:
- Besties Olivia (A1275)
- Intense Black Stamp Pad (Z4189)
- Boo Crew Paper Collection (CC8212)
- Boo Crew Coordinating Cardstock (CC8213)
- White Daisy Cardstock (1385)
- White Cards & Envelopes Value Pack (X254)
- Black & White Dots (Z3314)
- .03 Black Journaling Pen (Z3516)
- Thin 3-D Foam Dots (Z3341)
- Pink Violet TriBlend Marker (Z2528)
- Fair Skin TriBlend Marker (Z2476)
- Burnt Orange TriBlend Marker (Z2517)
- Vintage Blue TriBlend Marker (Z2525)
- Earth Brown Shades TriBlend Marker (Z2515)
- Earth Brown TriBlend Marker (Z2478)
Are you feeling inspired to think outside the box with the Boo Crew Paper Collection? There are four different Besties girls to choose from. You can choose to use Olivia like I did. Or maybe Kelsie. I love her freckles!
Finally, there’s Lucy. I love her curls.
Some great options, right? I have no doubt you could make your own fabulous Boo Crew Besties Card using these adorable girls.