Today I created this Cardstock Carnival Rainbow Card. It’s a good reminder of how you can create amazing projects with just cardstock–no pretty papers required.
It’s the last week of the Cardstock Carnival Special with Close To My Heart. The perfect time to check your stash of cardstock colors. Why wouldn’t you want to save some money on cardstock you know you’re going to use, right?
Here’s what I used to create my card:
- Hello (A1306)
- Black Stamp Pad (Z2805)
- Candy Apple Cardstock (X6038)
- Nectarine Cardstock (X6043)
- Lemonade Cardstock (X6035)
- Clover Cardstock (X6040)
- Bluebird Cardstock (X6037)
- Grape Cardstock (X6054)
- Black Cardstock (X6047)
- White Daisy Cardstock (1385)
- Acetate (Z9963)
- Non-stick Micro-tip Scissors (Z1836)
- All-purpose Tags Thin Cuts (Z4641)
- Black & White Dots (Z4634)
- 3-D Foam Tape (Z1151)
Today’s card design is the perfect way to use up scraps or Zip Strips you have lying around. It adds a real visual interest to your project. And I didn’t have to cut into any pretty patterned papers to create it! Having a good stash of cardstock colors, you can create your own version of my Cardstock Carnival Rainbow Card!