For this week’s Make It Monday (78th edition), I have this cute Hugs and Fishes Slimline Card to share. The background is a super fun Alcohol Marker Marbling Technique I’m sharing for you to try out yourself. It’s really easy to do and gives such a unique look to your projects. I shared how to do it on my SunnyDay Memories Facebook Page this weekend.
While all the *NEW* stamp sets for the Slimline Celebration Special are so spectacular, this Fishy Greetings was perfect to share how to do this technique. It gives a beautiful water look for the Circle Cluster die.
As I mention in the video, I tried to keep the supplies I used for the card to what comes in the Slimline Celebration Cardmaking Kit so it’d be easy for you to re-create if you’d like. I only added in the elements to do the fun marbling technique. Here is a complete list of what I used to create my card:
- Slimline Celebration Cardmaking Kit (CC92112)
- Intense Black Stamp Pad (Z4189)
- Vellum Paper (Z3367)
- Jade Green TriBlend Marker (Z2487)
- Blue Turquoise TriBlend Marker (Z2489)
- True Blue TriBlend Marker (Z2491)
- Pale Pink TriBlend Marker (Z2496)
- Coral Shades TriBlend Marker (Z2518)
- Citrus TriBlend Marker (Z2482)
- True Black Marker (Z2498)
- .03 Black Journaling Marker (Z3516)
- Thin 3-D Foam Dots (Z3341)
- Non-stick Micro-tip Scissors (Z1836)
- 91% Isopropyl Alcohol
I hope you enjoy learning this Alcohol Marker Marbling Technique. And maybe you can create your own Hugs and Fishes Slimline Card, too!