Today’s Mail It Monday sample is a stunning Layered Stencil Birthday Card. Last week I showcased the adorable Little Penguins Stamp Set that is part of one of the CTMH National Scrapbooking Day Celebration bundles. This week I’m going to showcase the Many Wishes Stamp Set that is part of another one of the bundles.
At first glance, this kit looks pretty basic. Nothing really pops out at you. But oh my goodness is this stencil set so FABULOUS! These cards truly are the easiest cards to put together. And what I hope to show you this week is that you can do so much more with the set beyond the cards designed for you as part of this kit.
Since I knew that the Floral Layered Stencil was really going to pop and make a statement all on its own, I kept my card design super simple. I wanted the card to really pop. It made sense that no matter what color of ink I chose to use, I’d mat it with Black Cardstock to help it pop even further. Here are the supplies I used to create today’s card.
- Many Wishes Stamp Set (CC3223) *part of kit
- Intense Black Stamp Pad (Z4189)
- Mustard Seed Distress Oxide Ink (Z3830)
- Spiced Marmalade Distress Oxide Ink (Z3829)
- Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide Ink (Z3832)
- White Cards & Envelopes Value Pack (X254) *part of kit
- Floral Layered Stencils (CC3223) *part of kit
- Stitched Square Frames Thin Cuts (Z4259)
- Thin 3-D Foam Dots (Z3341)
Don’t need a birthday card? No problem! Check out all the sentiments you can choose from with this stamp set. It’s a great assortment of sayings as well as fonts. No matter what you might need, this set has you covered. For me, it helped me create today’s Layered Stencil Birthday Card.