For today’s Make It Monday, I have this festive Let It Snow Card. I created it with both the Seas & Greetings Winter Stamp Set and the Seas & Greetings Paper Collection.
If you can believe it, on Friday CTMH sold out of all their other holiday paper collection, Christmas Story. So if you are still in need of some holiday papers, the Seas & Greetings Paper, would be a wonderful selection. And if you are looking for something with a little more classical feel, the Four Seasons-Winter Collection, would be lovely as well.
Here are the supplies I used to create my card.
- Intense Black Stamp Pad (Z4189)
- Linen Stamp Pad (Z2824)
- Glacier Stamp Pad (Z2841)
- Burnt Orange TriBlend Marker (Z2517)
- Vintage Blue TriBlend Marker (Z2525)
- Ice Grey TriBlend Marker (Z2474)
- Seas & Greetings Paper Collection (CC11222)
- White Daisy Cardstock (1385)
- Sapphire Cardstock (X5957)
- Light Mink Cardstock (X5947)
- Black & White Dots (Z4634)
- Non-stick Micro-tip Scissors (Z1836)
- Round Sponge (Z697)
And, of course, I can’t forget to share the Card Sketch for today’s card.
Whether you use today’s Card Sketch to create your own holiday or winter card, I hope that you love my Let It Snow Card as much as I do!