I created today’s Miso Happy Card as part of my Mystery Stamping Challenge I offered on my SunnyDay Memories Facebook Page. I wanted to go with a cheerful look. So I decided to use all the patterned papers in the upcoming May-Jun Mix-in Paper Collection (you can get it now in the Little Penguins Kit!) The papers make for a really fun color combination. All the pastel patterns makes for a happy card–which fits with the sentiment I used!
The stamp set is one of the exclusive sets you can get in the National Scrapbooking Day A Toast to You Card Kit.
You might recognize the fun pickle image from the card I posted earlier this week using this same stamp set! All the puns and images in this set are just so fun (and cute!)
Here are the supplies I used to create my card:
- A Toast to You (CC3225)
- Intense Black Stamp Pad (Z4189)
- True Blue TriBlend Marker (Z2491)
- Gold Yellow TriBlend Marker (Z2519)
- Fair Skin TriBlend Marker (Z2476)
- Jade Green TriBlend Marker (Z2487)
- May-Jun Mix-in Paper Collection (X9040 in May)–get it now (CC3222)
- White Daisy Cardstock (1385)
- Black Core Cardstock (X6064)
- Pearl Paper (Z3881)
- Stitched Circles Thin Cuts (retired)
- Circles Thin Cuts (Z3943)
- Stitched Fancy Brackets Thin Cuts (Z3686)
- Black Shimmer Trim (Z1809)
- Lemonade Shimmer Trim (Z3803)
- White Opal Liquid Pearls (Z3791)
- .03 Black Journaling Pen (Z3516)
- White Gel Pen (Z1513)
- Thin 3-D Foam Dots (Z3341)
You can get all the measurements and instructions for creating this card on my SunnyDay Memories Facebook Page. Then you’d have your very own Miso Happy Card!