For this week’s Social Distancing Make It Monday, I’m sharing another FREE card pattern with you. This particular card pattern is from our now retired Wishes Card How-to Book. The pattern is called Just Right.
I used the *NEW* Mason Jar Bouquet Stamp + Thin Cuts Set to create this cheerful card with this pattern as my guide.
I love that the die for the mason jar cuts a small slit in the lid so that you can tuck the flowers into the mason jar. Plus, the little tag is another perfect addition as well! This set is a must-have one in my opinion.
Here is a list of supplies I used to create this card:
- Lemonade Cardstock (X6035)
- Sapphire Cardstock (X5957)
- White Daisy Cardstock (1385)
- Mix-on Paper Pack (X9015)
- Citrus Tri-Blend Marker (Z2482)
- Dull Green Tri-Blend Marker (Z2486)
- Earth Brown Tri-Blend Marker (Z2478)
- Thin 3-D Foam Dots (Z3341)
- Bonding Memories Glue (1512)
This pattern is super easy. It also allows for flexibility in how you choose to incorporate the elements. Notice how I used my mason jar in place of piece C. Additionally, don’t be afraid to stray a bit. My flowers go a little beyond my card. That’s okay! Most importantly, I just want you to give this pattern a try. Use the card pattern to play along with us on this Social Distancing Make It Monday.