Today’s Social Distancing Make It Monday project is going to be a little different from the past. But only slightly. As usual, I’m sharing a fabulous FREE pattern with you. In addition, I’m sharing this video that will not only guide you through the creation of my card pictured above, but also teach you some great techniques, too.
In this video you’ll be introduced to the following amazing (and simple!) techniques:
- Ombre stamping
- Random stamping/creating custom backgrounds
- Base & shade stamping
- Rock ‘n Roll
- Creating custom gems
- Adding sparkle & shine to any project
As you’ll see in the video, this card is created with the *NEW* Brushed Bundle from Close To My Heart. In the bundle, you receive the Brushed Patterned Papers, the Brushed Coordinating Cardstock and 2 stamp sets–A Budding Friendship (the one used for this card) and Your Own Kind of Wonderful.
In addition to the Brushed Bundle, you’d also need the following supplies to create this card:
- Pixie Stamp Pad (Z2844)
- Green Apple Stamp Pad (Z6513)
- Canary Stamp Pad (Z2843)
- Black Stamp Pad (Z2805)
- Black & White Dots (Z3314)
- Diamond Stickles (Z3563)
- Dull Green TriBlend Marker (Z2486)
- Coral TriBlend Marker (Z2481)
- .01 Black Journaling Pen (Z3515)
- Micro-tip Scissors (Z534)
- Thin 3-D Foam Dots (Z3341)
I hope you enjoy today’s card and will try out the techniques provided. My goal is for you to be inspired and to create these Social Distancing Make It Monday projects.