Today’s Sweet Tweets Happy Thoughts Card was the inspiration for my April Mystery Stamping Challenge. Each month on the SunnyDay Memories Facebook Page and the SunnyDay Memories Crafty Friends Private Facebook Group, I share several “clues” guiding you through the creation of a handmade card.
I used this month’s Stamp of the Month, Sweet Tweets, for the card focal point. Did you know you can get this stamp set for FREE when you are a Close To My Heart VIP and spend $50? The stamp set retails for $19.95 so that’s a pretty awesome deal!
The *NEW* Hello Darlin’ Paper Collection was perfect to pair with my stamped bird. All of the birds in this set are so cute that it was hard to select which one to use! Since I knew I wouldn’t be using the entire bird, it came down to what portion would show through on my circle die-cut.
Here is the list of supplies I used to create my card:
- Sweet Tweets (S2304)
- Intense Black Stamp Pad (Z4189)
- Burnt Orange TriBlend Marker (Z2517)
- Dull Green TriBlend Marker (Z2486)
- Dark Red TriBlend Marker (Z2497)
- Ice Grey TriBlend Marker (Z2474)
- True Blue Shades TriBlend Marker (Z2526)
- Gold Metallic Paint Markers (Z4579)
- White Cards & Envelopes Value Pack (x254)
- Red Dots (Z4626)
- Candy Apple Shimmer Trim (Z5015)
- 3-D Foam Tape (Z1151)
If you’d like all the measurements to today’s card, you can follow my clues over on the SunnyDay Memories Facebook Page. While you can absolutely duplicate my Sweet Tweets Happy Thoughts Card, you can also create any card you like as well!