Today I’m sharing my Thank You Mystery Card. This is the card that inspired yesterday’s Mystery Stamping Challenge clues. If you missed seeing the clues, as well as the fabulous cards those who participated shared, you can head over to my SunnyDay Memories Facebook page and check them out.
The inspiration for my card all began with the beautiful Isabella Paper Collection. If you haven’t seen it yet, it’s a definite must-see. In all honesty, I wasn’t entirely sold just seeing it in the catalog. But once I received it and saw it in person, I had to have more of it! It’s so beautiful in a soft, subtle way. Perfect for so many types of projects.
I paired the beautiful Isabella papers with the lovely Floral Borders & Sentiments Stamp Set. The sentiments in this set are so useful. And the floral images are equally as versatile. It’s definitely a stamp set you’ll find yourself using over and over again.
Here is the complete list of supplies and cutting measurements for my thank you card.
- Floral Borders & Sentiments (D2018)
- Mink (Z2825)
- Isabella Paper Pack (X7270B)
- 1/2″ x 5″ & 1″ x 5″ Floral Pattern
- 3/4″ x 5″ Vine Pattern
- Isabella Coordinating Cardstock (X7270C)
- 4-1/4″ x 11″ (scored at 5-1/2″) Light Mink Cardstock & 4-1/4″ x 1-5/8″ Mink Cardstock
- 4-1/4″ x 1-1/2″ & 3-3/4″ x 5″ White Daisy Cardstock
- Ballerina Glitter Paper (Z3843)
- 1-1/2″ x 5″
Remember, if you didn’t get a chance to play along yesterday, there’s still time! Simply use these measurements and the photo of my Thank You Mystery Card as your guide to create your own.