Today’s Thanks a Bunch Card is the card that inspired my Mystery Stamping Challenge this weekend. If you’re not familiar with this, each month over on my SunnyDay Memories Facebook Page and my Private SunnyDay Memories Crafty Friends Group, I share a number of “clues” for creating a project. It’s a lot of fun. Then a few days later I share the card that inspired the clues.
Here are the supplies I used to create this card:
- Intense Black Stamp Pad (Z4189)
- Storybook Paper Collection (X7289B)
- Storybook Coordinating Cardstock (X7289C)
- White Daisy Cardstock (1385)
- Thin 3-D Foam Dots (Z3341)
- Orange & Yellow Dots (Z4632)
- Melon Shimmer Brush (Z4582)
- Honey Butter Shimmer Brush (Z4583)
- Sage Shimmer Brush (Z4591)
If you’d like to participate in future Mystery Stamping Challenges and create cards like today’s Thanks a Bunch Card, I hope you’ll join us over on our Facebook Page.