Today I wanted to share a fun Double Pouch Ghiradelli Treat Holder tutorial. This is a super easy & quick project that can be jazzed up as much as desired. While Ghiradelli Chocolate Squares fit perfectly in this pouch, so would tea bags or other small treats. You can also choose to use the 2nd pouch to tuck a little note for the recipient, like I’ve done in the video.
Here is a list of the supplies I used to create this project:
- Black Stamp Pad (Z2805)
- Nectarine Stamp Pad (Z6510)
- Summer Vibes Paper Pack (X7258B)
- Summer Vibes Coordinating Cardstock (X7258C)
- Acrylic Hearts (Z3553)
- Blue Turquoise Tri-Blend Marker (Z2489)
- Diamond Stickles (Z3563)
- Gold Shimmer Trim (Z1985)
- White & Gold Skinny Ribbon (Z4194)
- Mink Twine (Z4221)
- Thin 3-D Foam Dots (Z3441)
- Hole Punch
- Corner Rounder
This would be a fun project to create this weekend. But no matter when you give it a try, I hope you enjoy this Double Pouch Ghiradelli Treat Holder tutorial.