For today’s Make It Monday (21st edition), I have this adorable Hang In There Card created with today’s FREE Card Pattern. This card pattern is a fun one as it’s a bit smaller than a standard A2 card. And it’s a square card!
Here’s a complete list of the supplies I used to create my card:
- A Koala-ty Day Stamp + Thin Cuts (Z3735)
- Espresso Cardstock (X5951)
- Sage Cardstock (X6045)
- New England Ivy Cardstock (X5959)
- White Daisy Cardstock (1385)
- Mix-in Paper Pack (X9017)
- Mink Twine (Z4221)
- Bitty Sparkles (Z1263)
- Pale Pink TriBlend Marker(Z2496)
- Ice Grey TriBlend Marker (Z2474)
- Earth Brown TriBlend Marker (Z2478)
- Light Green TriBlend Marker (Z2485)
- Thin 3-D Foam Dots (Z3341)
There are so many fun possibilities with this card pattern. I hope you have fun creating with it. And remember things will get better! This Hang In There Card is for each of you reading right now.