My Mystery Project Kit for orders placed with me last month is this darling Great Outdoors Handmade Tag. If you’re unfamiliar with my Mystery Project Kits, here’s the deal with them…as a special thank you for making a purchase with me, I send you a mystery project kit in the mail the following month after your purchase. It’s a mystery because you never know what it will be! It could be a tag, a card, a 3-D item–it’s a surprise! They always come pre-cut, stamped, and ready to assemble. Plus, I make a how-to assemble video for you help guide you in putting together the project.
Didn’t make a purchase with me last month? No worries. Using the video and my list of supplies below you can create your own tag. Or you can take it up a step like I showed in the video and even create a card.
Here are the supplies I used to create the Tag and Card:
- Harbour (Z6533)
- Intense Black (Z4189)
- Espresso (Z2829)
- Earth Brown TriBlend Marker (Z2478)
- Earth Brown Shades TriBlend (Z2515)
- Mink Cardstock (X5947)
- Mint Cardstock (X6042)
- Harbour Cardstock (X6062)
- Toffee Cardstock (X5950)
- Espresso Cardstock (X5951)
- New England Ivy Cardstock (X5959)
- Backyard Bliss Paper Collection (X7283B)
- White Cards & Envelopes Value Pack (X254)
- White Gel Pens (Z1513)
- Clear Shimmer Brush (Z3293)
- Thin 3-D Foam Dots (Z3341)
- 3-D Foam Dots (Z3342)
- Liquid Glass (Z679)
- Woodgrain Buttons (Z6056)–sneak peek; Product Release on August 1
- White Twine
Whether you received a kit from me or you just decide to create your own, I hope you love this darling Great Outdoors handmade tag as much as I do!