Today I have this beautiful handmade Winter Wishes Card to share with you. Since it’s now 3 months until Christmas, there’s no better time than now to start planning and prepping those holiday cards! And this card was ridiculously easy to create because the gorgeous focal point is a sticker.
There was no stamping to do at all. And the design is easy to duplicate. I am in love with how fun the off-center layout turned out. And since today is Make It Monday, here is the Card Sketch for you.
My card came together so quick with the lovely papers and coordinating stickers. Plus, our stickers are cardstock weight so it helps add a little depth as well. Here is a list of the supplies I used to create my card.
- Four Seasons-Winter Paper Collection + Sticker Sheet (X8037S)
- Four Seasons-Winter Coordinating Cardstock (X8037C)
- White Cards & Envelopes Value Pack (X254)–these are a true staple to have on hand!
- Pine Shimmer Trim (Z4659)
- Glisten Stickles (Z3558)
- Black & White Dots (Z4634)
- Thin 3-D Foam Dots (Z3341)–another staple everyone should have on hand!
Whether you re-create my card yourself or you decide to create your own version of a handmade winter wishes card, now is a great time to get started on those holiday cards!