Today’s card is my Happy Camper Mystery Card. This is the card that inspired Monday’s first-ever Mystery Stamping Challenge. I held this challenge over on my Facebook Page. If you missed seeing the cards that were shared, you should definitely check them out. The designs were all were spot on. I did worry if the information in my clues would be clear enough. But sure enough it looks like they were! I can’t wait to do it all over again next month.
Here are the supplies and cutting measurements to my Happy Camper Card.
- Wander Cardmaking Stamp Set (C1898)
- Wander Coordinating Cardstock (X7271C)
- 4-1/4″ x 11 (scored at 5-1/2″) Light Paprika Cardstock
- 3-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ (cut in half diagonally) Peacock Cardstock
- 3″ x 3″ White Daisy Cardstock
- Wander Paper Pack (X7271B)
- 3-1/4″ x 3-1/4″ (cut in half diagonally) Peacock Diamond Pattern
- July-August Mix-In Paper Pack (X9030)
- 4″ x 4″ (cut in half diagonally) Denim Pattern
- 2-3/4″ x 2-3/4″ (cut in half diagonally) Paprika Woodgrain Pattern
- Wander Die-cuts (X7271E)
- White Opal Liquid Pearls (Z3791)
- Thin 3-D Foam Dots (Z3341)
- Watercolor Pencils (Z3630)
If you didn’t get a chance to play along on Monday, you still can! You can use these measurements and the photo of my Happy Camper Mystery Card as your guide.