Today is National Chocolate Chip Day. What a fun thing to celebrate, right? So in honor of this yummy holiday, I not only baked a batch of my family’s favorite Chocolate Chip Cookies but am also sharing the recipe with you here today so that you can also enjoy them!
Chocolate Chip Toffee Cookies
- 1-1/4 C. flour
- 1/2 t. baking soda
- 1/4 t. salt
- 3/4 C. brown sugar
- 1 stick unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 t. vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 C. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 C. chopped chocolate covered toffee
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- With hand mixer on high, blend sugar, vanilla and butter.
- Reduce mixer to low and add egg.
- Mix in flour, salt and baking soda until blended.
- Add in chocolate chips and toffee.
- Bake on parchment paper lined baking pans for 10 minutes. Cool & enjoy!
I hope you enjoy National Chocolate Chip Day!