For today’s Make It Monday (18th edition), I’m sharing how to create a handmade lollipop cover. This fun and easy treat idea requires very little in supplies and time, but is such a sweet (no pun intended!) gesture to the recipient.
You’ll want to grab the following supplies:
- 5″ x 1-1/2″ Cardstock (score at 2″ and 3″)–I used Candy Apple Cardstock (X6038)
- 1-3/4″ x 1-1/4″ Patterned Paper–I used the Summer Vibes Paper Collection (X7258B)
- 1/8″ hole punch
- CTMH Cricut Artistry Collection, small tag die or punch
- Inks–I used Nectarine (Z6510) and Candy Apple (Z6509)
- Stamps–I used For My Beautiful Friend (S2007)
- 6″ ribbon or twine
In my video I walk you through how to figure out the dimensions for other sized lollipops. If you’d like a specific tutorial for the flat style lollipops, you can find one I did many years ago HERE. No matter which tutorial you decide to use, I hope you enjoy learning how to create a handmade lollipop cover.