I created this Just For You Sunflower Thoughts Card for Make It Monday yesterday. However, I ran out of time and didn’t get it posted. I figured that even though it’s a day late, it’s still worth sharing!
As I’m sure you can guess–I love this new stamp & die set called Sunflower Thoughts. I used it for last week’s Make It Monday card, too. It’s just so cheerful and makes the perfect card to send to anyone.
Here are the supplies I used to create my card…
- Harbour (Z6533)–on backorder
- Espresso (Z2829)
- Mix-in (Jul-Sep) (X9042)
- Textures (X8031)
- New England Ivy Cardstock (X5959)
- Espresso Cardstock (X5951)
- Shortbread Cardstock (X6059)
- Harbour Cardstock (X6062)
- White Cards & Envelopes Value Pack (X254)
- Thin 3-D Foam Dots (Z3341)
- Rose Gold Liquid Pearls (Z3793)
- Stitched Card Front & Background Thin Cuts (Z4652)–sneak peek!
And here is the Card Sketch for my card…
I feel like there are so many wonderful looks you can achieve with this particular stamp set. But no matter what papers and color choices you decide to make, a Just For You Sunflower Thoughts card is sure to brighten the recipient’s day!