This year as part of my Thanksgiving decorating, I decided to make a ‘Thankful’ Banner. I really like how it turned out…using a couple different techniques, I was able to get a lot of great dimension.
Here are the supplies I used:
- Z1378 My Creations Banner
- X7144B Mischief Level 2 Paper Pack
- X5642 Cocoa Cardstock (my favorite!!)
- C1463 Harvest Happiness Stamp Set
- Z2101 Autumn Terracotta Stamp Pad
- Z2114 Cocoa Stamp Pad
- Dimensional Elements Monogram Letters
- Z1316 Cocoa Designer Ribbon Collection
- Z280 Natural Hemp
- Z1483 Bronze Glitz Glitter Gel
- Z1387 Wooden Designer Buttons
- Z1686 Cricut Art Philosophy Collection
And here is a close-up of part of it.