For this week’s Make It Monday (29th edition), I’m sharing this beautiful You Make My Heart Happy card. I love the rich, warm colors of Sangria and Toffee together–perfect for autumn, don’t you think? So I thought we’d do a little color challenge this week!
This sentiment from our current Operation Smile Stamp Set, Every Bit of Wonderful, is so lovely, right? Just imagine how special the recipient of this card would feel seeing this sentiment. So touching. And the complete stamp set is just as beautiful.
When you purchase this Every Bit of Wonderful Stamp Set , $7 is donated to Operation Smile. We, at Close To My Heart, have supported this worthy cause for years now. You can see where I’ve shared about them HERE and HERE and many other places throughout my blog.
Here are the supplies I used to create my card today:
- Every Bit of Wonderful (D1977)
- Sangria Stamp Pad (Z6516)
- Bloom with Grace Paper Pack (X7260B)
- French Vanilla Cardstock (X6046)
- Toffee Cardstock (X5950)
- Sangria Cardstock (X6034)
- Gold Embellishing Thread (Z4054)
- Toffee Shimmer Brush (Z3662)
- Stitched Hexagons Thin Cuts (Z3678)
- Thin 3-D Foam Dots (Z3341)
I hope you are inspired to give today’s Color Challenge a try. But most importantly, I hope you’ll create a card for someone special in your life and tell them–“you make my heart happy!”