For today’s Make It Monday I wanted to share a simple Christmas Card design. Now is a great time to start working on your holiday cards. And when you use a simple design, like I’ve done, it can make it go much smoother.
So not only will I be able to create the beautiful cards in the kit, but I also can continue using the dies and stamps on other projects like I did today! Here are the supplies I used to create today’s card:
- Christmas Story Cardmaking Workshop Kit (G1266)–includes the card base, the Sage Cardstock, greenery die and stamp set
- Scarlet (Z6526)
- Scarlet Cardstock (X6049)
- White Daisy Cardstock (1385)
- Pine Cardstock (X6070)
- Gold Glitter Paper (Z3238)
- Cherish Paper Collection (X7287B)
- Black & White Dots (Z4634)
- Circle Thin Cuts (Z3943)
- Stitched Circle Thin Cuts (retired)
- Thin 3-D Foam Dots (Z3341)
I hope you’re feeling inspired to get started on your holiday cards. The sooner you start, the less stressful it is! And with a simple Christmas Card design like today’s sketch, you simply can’t go wrong.