It’s never too soon to start on your holiday cards especially with one as simple as this Christmas Tree Holiday Card. I originally intended to share this card on Friday since it was close to the June 25th. A few months ago I decided to start doing some holiday prep early (you know, to make the holidays just a little less stressful if possible!) I shared a couple of holiday card ideas HERE and HERE. Unfortunately, I missed doing one up last month. But I’d say 3 holiday card ideas is a pretty good start!
I especially love this Christmas Trees Stamp + Thin Cuts set. It has a really fun whimsical feel to the trees. Plus, it’s just a great assortment of style and patterns of trees. Like all our other stamps, this set is on sale during our Stamptacular Sale. Unfortunately, there are only a few remaining with the coordinating dies. So if you love this set and want it with coordinating dies, you better act fast!
Here are the supplies I used to create today’s card.
- Christmas Trees Stamp + Thin Cuts (Z4212)
- Seasonal Borders (Z1976)
- Evergreen Stamp Pad (Z6512)
- Candy Apple Stamp Pad (Z6509)
- Harbour Stamp Pad (Z6533)
- Mocha Stamp Pad (Z6531)
- White Daisy Cardstock (1385)
- Candy Apple Cardstock (X6038)
- White Glitter Paper (Z3237)
- Retired Mix-in Paper Collection (Plaid Pattern)
- Circle Windows Slimline Thin Cuts (Z4105)
- Thin 3-D Foam Dots (Z3341)
- Black & White Dots (Z3314)
- White Cards & Envelopes (X254)
Other than the fact that I stamped my sentiment a little slanted (I hate when that happens!), I really like the design and look of my card. It makes for a really nice simple holiday card. And one that can easily be duplicated, too. That is, if you have a lot to create. I can easily see this Christmas Tree Holiday Card being one that I create many more of!