For today’s Make It Monday (77th edition), I’m doing a fun color challenge with *NEW* colors just released from Close To My Heart. Plus, I used one of our National Stamping Month Special Stamp Sets–Mini Garden Gnomes. It’s so adorable!
I couldn’t resist using the *NEW* Shortbread and Harbour colors that were just released last week. They are my favorites from the new colors. I brought in a small amount of Mink. It’s a nice neutral. One I tend to grab and use a lot! So today’s Color Challenge is to use Harbour + Mink + Shortbread.
The *NEW* Mix-in Paper Pack has a beautiful assortment of plaid patterns in a variety of colors. I found the perfect one to use for today’s challenge!
Here’s the supply list for all the items I used on today’s card:
- Mini Garden Gnomes Stamp + Thin Cuts (CC9215)
- Intense Black (Z4189)
- Ice Grey TriBlend Marker (Z2474)
- Gold Brown TriBlend Marker (Z2479)
- Gold Brown Shades TriBlend Marker (Z2516)
- Vintage Blue TriBlend Marker (Z2525)
- Blender Marker (Z2499)
- Sept-Oct Mix-in Paper Pack (X9032)
- Shortbread Cardstock (X6059)
- Harbour Cardstock (X6062)
- White Daisy Cardstock (1385)
- Slimline Cards & Envelopes (X257)
- Thin 3-D Foam Dots (Z3341)
- Black & White Dots (Z3314)
- .03 Black Journaling Pen (Z3516)
I absolutely love how my card turned out. The darling Mini Garden Gnome image is too adorable. And the Shortbread and Harbour colors are divine. I hope you agree and play along with the Color Challenge with *NEW* colors!