Are you in need of a last minute Easter project idea? I have the perfect solution. This is a timeless project that works perfect for putting little treats or gifts inside of it.
This video is an old one I created but it shows you exactly how to put these together. They truly are so easy.
For today’s container, I used a 5″ x 7″ piece of paper. If you need to create a lot of these, the best size to work with is a 4″ x 6″ piece. You can create 6 containers out of one 12″ x 12″ piece of paper.
Here are the supplies I used to create my project:
- Snuggle Bunnies (Z4431)
- Intense Black Stamp Pad (Z4189)
- Muted Brown TriBlend Marker (Z2512)
- Earth Brown Shades TriBlend Marker (Z2515)
- Pale Pink TriBlend Marker (Z2496)
- Cake Day Paper Collection (X7278B)
- Nectarine Cardstock (X6043)
- Clover Cardstock (X6040)
- White Daisy Cardstock (1385)
- Stitched Fancy Brackets Thin Cuts (Z3686)
- Circles Thin Cuts (Z3943)
- Clover Shimmer Trim (Z5016)
- Thin 3-D Foam Dots (Z3341)
If you’ve never tried this project before, I encourage you to create one. They are so easy to create. And they can be decorated in a number of ways. But most importantly, they make a great last minute Easter project!