Today I have this adorable Strawberry Mice Thanks a Bunch Card to share with you. This stamp set is from one of the exclusive National Scrapbooking Day Project Kits. It’s the Strawberry Mice Cardmaking Kit.
This past Saturday was National Scrapbook Day and Close To My Heart did a Facebook Live creating 15 cards with this kit. It was a great assortment of standard cards as well as slimline ones, too. If you missed it, you can catch the Strawberry Mice Replay at your leisure.
The stamp set is really so adorable. No matter how you color in these cuties, they turn out great!
Here are the supplies I used to create my card…
- Strawberry Mice Cardmaking Kit (CC32325)
- Intense Black Stamp Pad (Z4189)
- Kraft Paper (Z1375)
- Strawberry Mice Cardmaking Kit (CC32325) (i.e. White Daisy & Candy Apple Cardstock)
- Black Cardstock (X6047)
- Black & White Dots (Z4634)
- 3-D Foam Tape (Z1151)
- All-Purpose Tags Thin Cuts (Z4641)
- Onyx Pearl Liquid Pearls (Z3790)
- Dark Red TriBlend Marker (Z2497)
- Muted Brown TriBlend Marker (Z2512)
- Brown Grey TriBlend Marker (Z2475)
- Pale Pink TriBlend Marker (Z2496)
- Dull Green TriBlend Marker (Z2486)
- Black Shimmer Trim (Z1809)
- Non-stick Micro-tip Scissors (Z1836)
- Die-cutting & Embossing Machine (Z5038)
If you love this stamp set, I highly recommend you grab it while you can. Since it’s a limited edition collection–especially for National Scrapbooking Day–once it’s sold out, it’s gone for good. I have no doubt you’ll be able to create tons of fun projects with this collection. These cuties could be used for scrapbooking with the great assortment of mice. Or you can create fun cards like my Strawberry Mice Thanks a Bunch Card using the useful sentiments in the set.